Join Us at "The Place to Be"!
DeVille Apartments & Builders Inc. has dedicated over half a century to improving and enriching the "Quality of Life" offered in each of our properties. Our mission is to maintain the highest standards of living for our residents. We take pride not only in our residents of the communities in which we serve; we also honor each one of our DeVille staff members for their hard work and dedication to our organization. They go above and beyond for our residents putting in numerous hours to make sure each one of our DeVille communities gets the best, safest, most comfortable living they deserve.
DeVille Apartments is a full service rental organization that takes a “hands on” approach with our residents. We ensure the well-being and convenience for each of our communities through the highest level of care. To reward our DeVille staff’s exceptional hard work, we offer a variety of great benefits including competitive salary, incentive bonus, excellent working conditions, health insurance, retirement and so much more. View the detailed benefits package below, a listing of open positions at DeVille and our application form for your convenience. If you are interested in having a meaningful career with a local organization committed to its team members and communities, please consider DeVille Apartments & Builders for its diverse career opportunities and as “The Place to Be”.
- Health Care
Prescription Drug Plan
Health Savings Spending Account
Paid Time Off
9 Paid Holidays per Year
2 Personal Days per Year
Paid Bereavement and Jury Duty
Family Flex Time
- Financial Benefits
Supplement Insurance Available
Life Insurance Available
Simple IRA with company match
Additional Employment Benefits
Use of Company Owned Clubhouses, Fitness Centers and Pools
Voluntary & Community Service Opportunities
Cell Phone Reimbursement
Career Opportunities at DeVille Apartments & Builders Inc.Independent Subcontractors
DeVille Apartments & Builders Inc. is seeking qualified Independent Subcontractors in the following fields: maintenance rehab, painting, plumbing, carpentry, electrical and cleaning.
Requirements will include responsibilities in performing skilled work in and around apartment buildings and grounds. Liability insurance required to work on DeVille premises. Please email resume, including references and pay requirements, to [email protected] or apply at 4811 Whipple Ave NW Suite 101 Canton, Ohio 44718.
Ability to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation. Organize, analyze, interpret and evaluate results and provide practical, cost effective solutions.
- Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Prepares budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data; recommending plans.
- Provides status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Conduct continual analysis and evaluation of strategic information (revenues, margins, rents, mortgages, and real estate taxes).
- Provide meaningful reporting to senior management in a timely and effective manner.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Protects operations by keeping financial information and plans confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Managing all finance and accounting operations
- Work with staff to develop five and ten year business plans for the company
- Serve as primary legislative liaison relative to company financial issues
- Oversee financial reporting to senior management
- Monitor company ancillary Income
- Periodically review the chart of accounts
- Analyze and review with CEO preliminary yearend financial statements for all companies.
- Work with Regional Manager (Operations) to deliver client service in a team approach with continuous communication and coordination. This would include physical inventory verifications and unannounced reviews of cycle counts at sites.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Proven leadership, management, operational and organizational skills.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proven project planning and execution skills.
- Skilled computer knowledge, including MS Office products, CAD or drafting programs.
- Solid understanding of business fundamentals related to negotiation and financial management.
- Strong problem solver with organization and analytical skills.
- Effective Management skills related to financial reporting; P/L Statements, Project
- Management, Inventory Control and Monthly Reporting.
- Mathematical skills including ability to perform statistical calculations.
- Knowledge of tax, zoning and building code regulations, including: property values, demographics and real estate trends.
- Five (5) plus years related experiences
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in real estate, finance, business administration, accounting, or related field
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for long periods; stand; talk and hear both in person and by telephone; and use hands to operate, finger, handle or feel computers and other office equipment; and reach with hands and arms.
The employee is occasionally required to walk, climb, stoop or bend and lift up to and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
If you don’t see any current openings or the job description does not match your desired position, please feel free to download and apply with DeVille, as an opening arises you will be in our database of applicants to contact.
Please e-mail resume, including references and pay requirements, to: [email protected] or apply in person at: 4811 Whipple Ave. NW Suite 101 Canton, Ohio 44718